Starting March 30th I will be hosting a free Clean-Eating group on facebook. In order to eat clean you must follow these steps:
1. Choosing whole fruits and veggies instead of processed versions.
2. Picking whole grains, such as brown rice, quinoa, or millet, instead of processed grains like white breads and rices.
3. Replacing fatty cuts of meat with lean cuts or heart-healthy fish.
4. Banishing soda in favor of water, unsweetened tea, or skim milk.
5. Staying away from ingredients that require a linguistics degree to pronounce.
6. Eliminating additives that increase the product’s shelf life but not your own.
7. Cutting out refined sugar that may initially satisfy your sweet tooth but, over time, raises your risk of diabetes.
The benefits of eating clean are astronomical! I highly recommend looking into the information provided in my support group and on the Crevfit website. Who knows, this may be the answer to many health problems in America. Best of all, it’s free!